Working for local authorities, Houston Roofing understands the importance of anticipating and managing risk to keep costs under control, whilst delivering to tight timescales and health and safety regulations.
As local authority roofers, we have regularly won refurbishment contracts due to:
- Our health and safety standards and quality marks, such as Constructionline, CHAS and SMAS.
- Our understanding of the challenges faced by local authorities, such as restricted sites and being sympathetic to the needs of occupants and residents of neighbouring properties.
- Our management and operatives receive specific training which equips them with the skills to efficiently and safely deliver a project to budget, specification and programme.
We have particular expertise in regeneration projects
- Strip & recover - re-roofing
- Fascias, soffits and rainwater pipes
- Insulation to existing dwellings
- Lead works
- Chimney stacks, pointing and re-builds
- Full management of external gas, asbestos and environmental contractors